India mother feeds her baby with poisoned breast milk

0
186
Baby dies of poisoned breast milk

An Indian mother and baby from Uttar Pradesh state India, have died of snake poisoning after feeding her baby with poisoned breast milk said Police on Friday.

The woman is said to have unknowingly fed poisoned breast milk to her daughter after she was bitten by a snake in her sleep.

READ: Man bites off snake’s head in revenge

According to Police inspector Vijay Singh who spoke to AFP, the mother 35, and her three-year-old girl fell ill on Thursday and both died before they could reach hospital.

A post-mortem is to be carried out, but Police have registered a case of accidental death, the officer added.

READ ALSOMushroom poisoning: Over 800 sick in Iran

The family spotted the snake in another room but the creature escaped.

Facebook Comments
Disclaimer: Pinnaclehealthradio.org does not guarantee any specific results as a result of the procedures mentioned here and the results may vary from person to person. The topics in these pages including text, graphics, videos and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only and not to be substituted for professional medical advice.

Leave a Reply