High school student displays on first day at school after overdosing on drugs (video)

0
83
Drug Overdose

 

A New Jersey high school student put on a display at school after overdosing on drugs and had to be rushed to the hospital.

The teenager from Jersey City reportedly took an overdose of the drug K2 and this caused him to lose control of his body.

The drug hit as he was climbing the stairs at school and he fell then began acting like one in the throes of convulsion. A teacher at the school is seen in a video trying to help him.

SUPPORTING  LINKS:

Watch the video below.

Facebook Comments
Disclaimer: Pinnaclehealthradio.org does not guarantee any specific results as a result of the procedures mentioned here and the results may vary from person to person. The topics in these pages including text, graphics, videos and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only and not to be substituted for professional medical advice.

Leave a Reply